Unmanned Aircraft Systems Classified based on maximum all-up weight including payload as follows:
● Micro: Greater than 250 grams and less than or equal to 2 kg.
● Small: Greater than 2 kg and less than or equal to 25 kg.
● Medium: Greater than 25 kg and less than or equal to 150 kg.
Certification of UAS for the following scenarios:
i. Flying in visual line of sight
ii. Flying in day and night
iii. Flying below 400 feet
Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Certification Scheme
● Certification Scheme for Unmanned Aircraft Systems - Ministry of Civil Aviation Notification New Delhi, the 26th January, 2022
● Drone Rules, 25th August 2021